All functional belt order will have to be refunded

I'm sorry to hear of the news Taco. I hope you get your car and equipment back safely. I also do wish you and your fiance the best during this rough time.

As for the members that ordered from him....
I'm sure you don't need me to tell you all that he is a stand-up guy. I've ordered from him recently and was very pleased at not only his level of professionalism, but also the fact that he goes the extra step to make sure everything is exactly as it should be!

He'll make good on his word! I think we all need to stand up and applaud him for what he has done for us so far. It's all too easy for many of us to play "point the blame" and say that because of "X", then "Y and Z" can't or won't happen. But most of the time we don't take the time to truely thank the individual or individuals that help us get to where we are.

I would like to personally thank Taco for his hard work, and for his due diligence in coming forward and letting us all know what happened. I believe that is the mark of a true friend to us all. My bucket is off to you and I hope things get better for you very, very quickly.

Sorry to hear your news bud, you seem like a really nice guy, the scum thats stole your car need a good kicking, hang in there tho Im sure your fortunes will turn around soon

i wasn't in on that functional belt run, but in the past you've always been good to me. you're a stronger man than i, after news of a miscarriage and then my car stolen i would have completely lost it. i hope your car is recovered quickly, and don't give up on having kids. and may you be blessed with a little one soon.

WOW man talk about some ****! I am so sorry to hear this and anything I can do to help you out let me know!

Wayii! You and your wife are in my prayers ner vod. And as for the ge'hutuun who stole your car, ibac aruetyc chakaar jurkadir sha mando, he'll pay sooner or later.

This deeply saddens me and Danny. We hate to hear about bad things happening to good people. The good news is that there is fun in trying to make another miracle happen. You guys are young and I have no doubt you will be blessed again. Let your wife know that she and you are in our thoughts. You are a great guy with a good heart, and I have no worries in knowing that this will all turn around for you soon. PM me if you need anything. I've been told that I am a good ear.
all our love D&D

Taco,

Three+ years ago, my wife miscarried, too. It was very hard on us, but we got through it, and now our baby girl will be turning two next month. She is my darling sunshine, and I love her and our son deeply.

Take your time to heal, and mourn, but this too shall pass. When the time is right, you'll keep trying.

As for the rest of it, don't sweat the material stuff. It will work itself out, and I have no doubt the fine members of this board will be more than understanding.

Take it easy, and take care of you and your girl.

kibosh

Taco,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss...my thoughts and prayers got out to you and your gal. Stay strong and keep the faith.

Stay safe,

Tim.

First of just want to thank you all for your kind word. Jessica thanks you all as well. She is doing well and I know we will recover.

I want to thank everyone again.

I've had a few people helping me out around here, and even Tandy. My manager told my corp office and they know about the belts I make for you guys and sent me a box full of large scarp leather, (the same kind I use for the belts) for free. So I have lots of leather to use and work with. I don't have any functional boxes but I have much to do non-functionals.

I'll be giving shipping updates as well as refund updates within 24-48 hours.

Hey bro if and when your car gets recovered let me know and any damage it may or might have. I can get you replacement parts super cheap. I can find stuff even in your area. Let me know again if you need anything!

Hey Taco, I've been off the boards for a bit and missed this, but I'm sorry to hear about everything going on. Thoughts and prayers are with you!

Charlie

taco, i feel for you man. like someone posted above, there are more real things for you to worry about than these belts. take your time with mine. I am sure your car will be recovered.

First of just want to thank you all for your kind word. Jessica thanks you all as well. She is doing well and I know we will recover.

I want to thank everyone again.

I've had a few people helping me out around here, and even Tandy. My manager told my corp office and they know about the belts I make for you guys and sent me a box full of large scarp leather, (the same kind I use for the belts) for free. So I have lots of leather to use and work with. I don't have any functional boxes but I have much to do non-functionals.

I'll be giving shipping updates as well as refund updates within 24-48 hours.

Hey bud,
Any word on what's going on? Did they ever find your car?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back