Visor replacement???

TX-7365

Hunter
Does anyone know where I can fina a Visor replacement.
I have a Rubie's bucket & as you all may know the spot cut out for the visor is real small & I want to re-cut & replace it with a new visor.

Thanks!
-Riddie Fett-

You could also try looking for a "grade 5" green welding visor. I got a couple from an online source called RJ Safety.
Cheap and easy to cut to fit.

Good deal!
When you replace your Rubies visor, carefully cut out the visor area (it may help to heat the helmet with a hair dryer first) and then make a paper template held inside the helmet to see how to cut the welding visor to the correct shape.
Once you have determined the shape, you can cut that RJ Safety visor with a good pair of scissors.
Something I learned while cutting my first visor: put masking tape over the outside and inside of the welding visor before you cut it, just in case the scissors slip! I'm glad I ordered myself a spare, cuz I scratched the first one pretty good. :facepalm

Thats what I did, I ordered a couple of them....I was just going to measure the space then cut it bigger & trim if needed. If I cut out the whole part there wont be anything to atatch it to.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back