Kyr'am Galaar armour

Really well done all around. The color scheme is sick and the armor is looking good. I don't know about the shirt though. I don't think that regular shirts are thick enough to support armor well, it might tear or something. Keep on working it's going great so far.

Oh-ah, i see what you were going to do. I think that could work. I wasthinking about doing that for my leg armor so it stays close to my legs. It all depends then, on if it'll look good or not.

this is my progress so far.
i need to roughen up and weather the back plate, and im looking for a design to go on the right shoulder plate, but so far, i am very happy with the colour scheme.

hope everyone likes it.

DSC00018.JPG

DSC00019.JPG

Ooh, the back and shoulders are looking good! I love that scratch on the one shoulder bell.
How are you going to weather the rest? I forget who, but somebody here simply chucked their armor pieces really high in the air and let them fall on gravel and pebbles and it gave some really good results, haha.
You are making great and really fast progress, keep it up!

the scratch on the shoulder was already on the water drum, i just sanded away the paint after it had dried. ill probably go at it with a screwdriver or something, and the fill in the slashes with silver paint and a small brush.

i saw that technique too, and was thinking of chucking it off a local castle near me. mwah-ha-ha-haa! oops going mad a again!

Vor'e for the feed back.

ive just cut out the bicep plates and have glued them together. im going for a two plate effect.
ive got the collar cut out too, but have had to narrow it down as it was restricting my arm movements.
will post pics as soon as i have some decent progress to show.

:)

while i let the glue set, i was wondering what to paint on the right shoulder pauldron. ive already got the mythosaur skull going on my chest plate.

i was looking at the reek (three horned creature, attack of the clones) and drew this. what do you all think?

shoulder reek.jpg

just a quick note to ask what people think of my design for the left bicep plates. any comments welcome.

p.s. this is the design i was on about callista!

bicep left.jpg

dragon.jpg

Looks cool, ...I like dragons! I like your skull as well, really looks good on your shoulder bell! The back plate looks good too, the scratches already on the water butt just add loads of fine detail, and the blue showing through under the paintwork really does look great! You have done a fine job! (will add the one Im thinking about on mine).

Wow, that dragon would look really cool. I was impressed with how quickly you did the shoulder with the reek skull, and how great it turned out.
Definitely do the dragon for the bicep. I know it will look AWESOME!

Keep up the good work man, I can't wait to see what you do with the helmet.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back