Kroenen

Just did this in PS really quick using that sideshow picture above as reference. The angle isn't spot on so it's off a little but hope it helps :)

KroenenTDHcopy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
heh funny that - fixed eyes last nite ;P

wasnt happy with mouth peice - gonna completely re-do if I get a chance tonite :D glad to see my eye is as good as PS

my sculpt was also abt 3 cm to long - so that has been fixed too

my cheeks are also too bulbous - so streamlined down to mouth a bit more.

will onlu update when it looks diff enough to post

Nate

Nate

Hey Guys... I want to jump in here to. I've been looking for an 'affordable' Kroenen mask for the longest time. So, I'd like to offer some pics for Nate to help in his build.

7512_3.jpg

73df_3.jpg

7a38_3.jpg

Hope these can help...

gorgeous mate just wot I was lookin for the side of the helmet and greeblies!!

the more and more I look - think I can do the disc - but the fine detailing might be better off finshin individually.

soz busy week - all 3 kids for diahrroea and vomitting .... its been an .... interesting week

not forgotten - but will try and spend some more time on weekend. aye - and affordable is the key

Yes it is. I have to say that this is no recasted ****. Just the original one I bought from the maker. I simply don't have time to finish this up since there is so much stuff that w8ts to be completed.

I can't remember the maker but I will look in my paypal bills. It's made in white resin with the side greeblies you see. All you have to do is add some straps, the leather onto the chin and some lenses and youre basically done with some paint.

Just drop me a PM if you want it.

cheers

Thats one of my Kroenen masks , Still casting them in short runs and special order .
Kroenen Two will be coming out soon here's some teaser pics
DSCF4514.jpg

DSCF4518.jpg

:)

Hi there!

I had u in mind but I wasn't quite sure...as I've said, a really decent mask but since it arrived it is lying in a display case and is unfinished :(

Number two looks really great, a lot of work in there if you look at the lines.

Jarvis Kroenen masks are outstanding! Nice guy to deal with and super fast shipping!

cheers

This is what I made off of the Jarvis Kroenen, Thanks again Brian. I just need the new mask of yours now too. I think to move my trooper bucket collection aside to replace with the Jarvis collection. Now I just got to get my business partner to stop telling people I'm dressing as a Nazi for halloween.

DSC_0492.jpg

DSC_0493.jpg

DSC_0486.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back