Hard weekend...

chibi fett

Active Hunter
I'm not really sure that should I post this here, but as I've seen some support for members here before, I think I need to get this out of my chest.
Last saturday I found a close friend dead. She had been depressed greatly, and I have stopped her previous attempt on suicide, and been at her side in more than one down moments. This time she beat me to it.
I really don't know wether or not post this here, I am in a critical point on my studies, two more weeks and I can really start dealing with this matter.
This might mean that my boba project will be on hold for some time, or I will push it through. I really do not know.
This will be hard as hell, when I do realize that she is not here anymore. At this point, I am in a point of denial..
So sorry bro....
That cannot be easy for anyone to handle! as for posting? bruv I really do not know of what section this 'would' belong... But getting things off your chest is far better than holding/bottling it in to yourself?

I will not pretend to understand what you are going through? but if you ever fancy a chat? shoot me a PM... :facepalm

Hey Bro, we're all here for you. Most any of us would be glad to chat with you if you feel the need to talk to someone.

Take care, I'll be praying for you

Rimshot

Ville-
I share somewhat of what you are going through.Years ago mygrandfathers brother shot himself after learning that there was no cure for the cancer in his system.He did no twnat to burden his wife with watching him slowly die.
For what ever reason I found the body and his note.It took me years to realize that I was guided to find him before his wife did(she never saw the scene) or his brother(my grandfather) did as to save them the memory of the horror I saw.
I am not dare trying to relate these two tragedies but to let you know I sympathize the interal struggle you must be going through.
At the time I did not seek spritual help to get through that and use drinking and other vises to try to understand why me that had to find him.
Not trying asume what your faith or believes are but I do urge you to seek some spirtual help to make it throug this time.And remember you did everything humanly possible to help her and PLEASE dont beat yourself up that you did not do enough.
I have already said a pray for you and your friend and would like to share it with you so it may help.....
"Heavenly Father,please comfort Ville and everyone whom is contected to the young ladywho was tradgicly taken from them.
Heavenly Father,Please comfront the young lady whom, for the reason you only know why, took her life.Please embrace her and let her she is ok now and at peace now from whatever troubled her.Let her know there are many people here that continue to love,care for her and remember the joy she brought.
In Your Glory I ask,Amen"
I hope this has helped and comforted you

Very sorry to hear this Ville. we too are suffering a recent death in the familiy. my wife's grandmother passed away Wednesday, she was 92. now my Gran in the UK is in a downward spiral. she has been in and out of the hospital for the past few months with kidney failure and the doctor's are now saying that it will only be a matter of time.
very sad news...........

Well, I won't go into detail on a public forum, but a member of my immediate family took his own life a few years back. It almost tore my family apart & is the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with. If you need to talk shoot me a PM. The only thing that even remotely helped me get through it was talking with others who had been through similar things. Don't get me wrong, lotts of people are very caring & will do what they can for you, but in my experience, its hard to know whats going on unless you've been through it.
D

Thanks guys. I've had really weird time in school. It seems that everything I do, I do without heart or thought. The time will come, when I really have to think this through, but I'll have to get by for the next two weeks.
Thanks for the offers guys, I think I will need to talk with someone when the time comes. It helps to know that you are here.
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back