My TF helmet AOSW

Simon Fett

Active Hunter
I received my TF helmet (#16) fully painted about a month ago but had no time to post some pictures and since he did not show it off here, I thought it would be appropriate to post some pics since it is truly a work of art. I cannot express how amazing his work is!! It is really the center piece of my costume now, and it will stay that way for sure because I cannot think of anything that could top this off! Again, this is ALL Terminal Fettler work, all I did was hand out the credits.. ;)

Enjoy the pics!! Even if the lighting is bad and my camera is not worthy. On some pictures you can see the layered paints... I just love it that the ''feeling'' of the paint even seems real!

DSC06524.JPG

DSC06525.JPG

DSC06526.JPG

DSC06527.JPG

DSC06528.JPG

DSC06529.JPG

DSC06530.JPG

DSC06531.JPG

DSC06534.JPG

DSC06535.JPG

DSC06536.JPG

DSC06540.JPG

DSC06542.JPG

DSC06543.JPG

DSC06544.JPG

DSC06545.JPG

i can't believe you actually paid money for that helmet, i think you need to send that to me right now so i can properly dispose of it for you. :lol:lol:
for reals though, that is a amazing looking helmet, be proud of that, TF may be hearing from me about painting a helmet sometime. :love

It's always a good thing when you get the ''you should send it to me'' post... :lol:

Seriously, TF really did an amazing job and I cannot thank him enough for the quality of his work and communication and packaging and regular updates and .......

You are correct about TF, he is a top shelf artist and gives an excelent product. I have owned 2 of his helmets and there were fantastic!!!

Boba Fett called and he wants his helmet back :)

Splended helmet....one the best I have seen here :)
You are truly Blessed to own a great looking helmet.Enjoy wearing it :cheers

Normally the closer you get to the helmet the more "painted" it looks...this is...not like that at all, the closer you get the better it looks. Wear it with pride!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back