SDCC: looking for a home base to change

Jango 5204

Active Hunter
My friend Jeff and I have a reservation at a hotel, but it's 3/4 mile away from the convention center. A little far to walk all suited up. Any TDH folks have a room at a hotel next door to the convention center that my friend an I could use as a "home base" for the times that we're trooping. Cruzer was kind enough to do this for me at C4. Heck, maybe we can walk down together. Jeff will be in my AP TK, me in Jango and my ROTS Vader (If done). I'm sure Bountyone will be close by too. anyone?

I guess I waited too long to get a room. Or anyone who has to cancel and has a good room within a few hundred yards of the convention center, let me know, I could take it over from you. This is our first SDCC. (y)

Thanks all.

What you could do, is see if a Trolley Station is near your hotel, and you could change at your car there, and then ride the Trolley, I did that last year, worked out ok..

Probably not what you were looking for in terms of any help though, sorry dude.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back