Indiana Jones 4 Premiere

TeamFett

Active Hunter
Anyone going to the midnight showing? I've been looking forward to this for quite a while. I can't wait! Unfortunately, the Harkins here thinks that 12:01am on Wednesday morning actually means Wednesday night. We thought we would be waiting in line tonight for midnight, but the theater is confused and decided to release it a day late. Is it just me, or is this wrong? Is anyone seeing the movie tonight?

Well, the movie is being released on the 22nd. Today is only the 20th, so if you waited in line tonight at midnight, you would be a day early.

I'm going! 12:01am showing out here.
The theater did the same but then clairfied it on the ticket by saying "Late Wednesday Night into Thursday Morning."

I'll be wearing my Fedora and leather jacket (sadly don't have a full Indy costume)

We're putting together a DFW group right now! If anyone else in the area is looking to meet up with us, shoot me a PM!

-E

Yeah sorry I just had to vent. Our ticket says Wednesday 12:01 and the theater screwed up with the times. I'm still stoked though.

Anyone going in costume?

Im about to go check out if there is a line started yet....If so were setting up shop and doing a little "tailgating" if you will.

Hey guys,

I´ve just returned from the cinema watching Indy 4 - I think it rocks ! But I have to see it twice to be able to judge correctly....

Lot´s of Kameo-scenes f.e. Markus Brody-painting etc.

Enjoy it !

Best wishes from Germany,

Florian

I saw it last night, we had a special screening all VIP you could not buy a ticket. I had my stuff on display. It was so cool.

Here is me with my gear on display. People actualy thought it was on loan from Paramount. Sometimes you could not get to the gear to see it because of the crowd.

indy4forsyning-mynd23.jpg

Here is some memorabilia amongst my props,like the grail and headpiece to the staff of ra and my grail diary.
indy4forsyning-mynd24.jpg

I'll need to see this again to solidify an opinion. If you place it by itself, it was an awesome movie. However, there was something a little prequel-ish about it that I can't yet put my finger on. Not like a Jar Jar Binks deal, but something that makes it stand apart from the other Indy films.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back