clslecys is a spammer

Murphoid

Active Hunter
Just like to note that user clslecys posted "Nice topic, nice article," and then links to two websites in response to a thread about the problem of vests riding up.

If he had at least a few months and 50 or so posts I could see slippin a post like that in here. I mean who doesnt like WoW? But that was his 1st post though. I bet dollars to donuts he has other less than honorable motives at work on this awesome forum... I bet he doesn't even know what a mando is.. I say string him up by his buster browns!!! :)

I really don't get spammers. I mean, everyone I know can't stand them, and would never give them any business. Who out there in the world makes it worth their while to go to all the trouble of joining bunches of forums and posting things they know they will be tossed for? I've never known anyone to support a spammer. Do they actually make money, or do they simply exist for the purpose of driving people nuts?

I really don't get spammers. I mean, everyone I know can't stand them, and would never give them any business. Who out there in the world makes it worth their while to go to all the trouble of joining bunches of forums and posting things they know they will be tossed for? I've never known anyone to support a spammer. Do they actually make money, or do they simply exist for the purpose of driving people nuts?

They must make money from someone or they would quit...unless it's just an overly annoying hobbie...or a well planned government conspiracy...dunno. What am I saying, I was accused of kicking puppies.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back