STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics.

Finally! My blaster has made it to my house, even with the ever more useless postal service not doing their job. I will let you know my comments when I get home to it after the 1st.

I am glad you got your blaster Chet...like I said never fully trust the USPS. They never seem to update....:facepalm. But glad you guys are getting them(y).

Believe me, I've been very patient and was glad I was later on the list based on your feedback, Irish. I got a bit concerned because of the first shipping hiccup, when he had us marked as shipped for a while with nothing moving. I had a previous problem with the postal service with a package from a member in Germany and was trying to get some info as a follow up before I went and stuck a finger in someones eye at the USPS office on Fort Lewis. There are times where my wife and I have had to go make them look for packages (and they have "found them" while we were there). Just getting my info together before I go pick a fight.

Hotshot, no issues with you, brother. The feedback looks good from the others and I will be having a mini-Christmas with everything waiting for my return. Thanks for your hard work, it's appreciated.

Um, I hate to ask, but has anything been shipped this week? I know there were posts saying Monday, then it would be yesterday, but there hasn't been any updates to the list. (sorry, I'm just getting really excited to get mine. :) )

Hey Hotshot...got the blaster today. The detail is amazing when you consider what it's made of. I do need to re-glue the scope mount. The rear mount came loose a little. I assume just about any craft glue would work? I have some E6000. Think that'll work ok? I'm so glad it got here in time. Great job! The only thing that I might do differently, and I am by no means any sort of expert...I would use a little more shade of brown in the color. That may just be a personal preference though. Overall I'm pleased. I hope you continue to make items in the future for the community, eventhough right about now you're probably tired.

Glad you like and glad you got it!
I went with a warmer grey on the first six . . .and it was well received, bu when I got the oppurtunity to improve the new ones, I took another look at my references, and it seems the blaster is a coll grey (Warm has more red/brown, cool more blue)

To reattach that scope, just dab a little super glue onto it, and press down for a few seconds. It'll hol just fine. Sometimes tempature changes can make superglue brittle, probably what made it 'snap.' The abilty to break away DOES come in handy on these.

I'll be offering more down the road for Fett (maybe), and will be building up to a run of E-11's, bu that for another day.

I've only got the last three to go out later next week, and then its single orders on these from there.

Thanks again for a great run TDH!!

Thx Hotshot, got the blaster today! Nice and light for trooping and the paint job is fantastic. You don't know it's foam until you hold it. Happy Halloween!

As promised, I returned from my trip and am posting feedback. It was well worth the wait for this baby! The reinforcement obviously worked as the only real wobble was in the scope, and it was hardly noticeable. The weight, well good grief! I didn't expect it to be this light. Throw in a great paint job and you have a great product. Well done and thanks for all the hard work!

Chris

Sorry you're still waiting Paul . . .I can't make your customs move any faster. My work is done. I really hope you get yours, cause SandmanUK's is out there too. I'd hate to lose two . . . Just stay in touch . . .

Will do.

Is there ANYTHING you can give me to help me track this down?
Who was the courier you used to export it from the US? What about a tracking number??

I gave you the USPS customs form number, that will be used for tracking AND insurance, if nesecary. I've had the experience of being able to use it through Royal Mail, as well as Germany's post. It may have changed . . .but I'm definatly keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyone have any other ideas on how we can track this?

Just received mine in the mail. It is Amazing! excellent craftsmanship. Nice and light too.
If i remember correctly you have given these guns an inner structural piece of plastic or metal correct? Even still, what would be the best way to store it when not in use?

Thanks again, couldn't be happier

I gave you the USPS customs form number, that will be used for tracking AND insurance, if nesecary. I've had the experience of being able to use it through Royal Mail, as well as Germany's post. It may have changed . . .but I'm definatly keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyone have any other ideas on how we can track this?
Im sorry Rhett, but i can't find any record of the tracking number in PMs or on this thread.

Are you able to get from sent PMs in your mailbox?

Thanks,

Paul

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back