STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics.

I have been out of town for awhile, came home to find mine. This is a great piece. No one should be dissapointed with this blaster. Very nice detailing and light as hell. Thanks again for such a great deal.

Hey good to hear you are feeling better!! I know people are waiting for these but health comes first. Also I am not sure if you got my PM but could you PM me, post, or call me with a lits of the paint colors you used for the blaster. I am finally back working at upgrading the blaster and want to try to blend in those wires from my wired up version. Talk to you soon and take care.
Cheers!

Hi Rhett,

finally the blaster arrived:cheers

For a few time i´m afraid the packet was lost or claimed by the costume. My costumes-office get the packet a month ago and didn´t sent a message to me in time:angry

But last friday the told me that they´ve a packet for me! I went to the costume-office yesterday. You should seen there eyes, as they asked whats inside the packet and i told them that a blaster is in the box:D:D:D

Very nice paint-job and excellent work rhett. Can´t await the next troop with my brandnew hotshot blaster!

Cheers

Thanks

What's up Hotshot,

Glad to hear you are feeling better and things are getting back on track.(y) Just dropping a line that I appreciate your work and encouragment to get the orders done. I understand that all of us are anxious to get the blasters before Halloween, I'm shooting for that date for my Fett to be presentable by then. So if you can get them out by then, that would be fantastic!

:cheers Have a great day!

Well, then I have good news!! Thanks to an awful head cold (hasn't quite gone away, but I'm very used to it by now :rolleyes ) and lots of Dayquil, pretty much everything is caught up. Check out the first post!!

Everything, minus two very recent purchases, will be in the amil by the end of next week.

I love days off!!

Long time member, rarely poster. :) I'm probably one of the very recent orders, and that's cool you don't have to rush mine. I've been sick too, there seems to be something going around Ohio. My girl friend, who lives on the other side of the state from me has it, and all the people she works with does too. They should quarantine Ohio. :)

Seriously though, I can't imagine cranking these out like this, wall having this cold, so majer thanks to Hotshot for doing this, and for sticking with it despite the bumps along the way. :)

Hi Rhett!

Thanks for all the hard work and effort in making these blasters despite you being sick and all. I have a question about the first page of this thread...when you listed "shipping" after our names, do you mean they are in transit from the post office to their final destination? Or, are they about to be shipped from your house to the post office? Thanks!

'Shipping' means it's either on it's way intothe box, or in the box waiting for a shipping label . . .mostly it means I only want to take one giant trip to the post office.;)

I'll have 'em out on Friday and Saturday. I've got a great picture taken of the last 14 of these all lined up on the line. It's pretty cool! After these, I can still take orders if anyone wants one.

Thanks again for hanging in with me gang! The ESB's are alos shaping up nicely!!

Hey, possibly a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway's. What do we need to know about up keep, and car on these.

I mean, I know everything breaks down over time (including, resin, plastic, latex, etc.) And I just had to through out a bunch of old Don Post masks, that had dried out, and disintegrated. :( So, I'm just wondering waht we should do to insure a long life for this product.

Don't get me wrong, I have ever expectation that this is a quality item, and wil,l on it's own, last for years. I'm just new to the material that it's made from (brand and all) so I just want to make sure, I know all I need to know to extend the life of this product. :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back