STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics.

Really interested in this blaster for trooping since my blaster is about to be RETIRED. :eek:

Add me to your list. PM sent. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Last group of shipping labels has been printed. As of Monday, this sucker's offically caught up!

I have no real intention of completly shutting down production of thi cool item, just no more big runs after the ESB. I need a big break . . .I've got a Fine Molds Flacon and Slave I that I'm dying to finish.

Boomer, your rifle's in the mail, as our the others . . . just keep checking the tracking numbers. Once their outta my hands, I can't do anything but wait to see that sweet word 'delivered' pop up.

RoddieFett and SandmanUK, I gotta get you your tracking numbers . . .there around here somewhere . . .

Sorry I've been grossly behind, but real life can really get ya by the boys some times.

Glad that you all have been able to hang in there with me!! Thanks soo much to so many!

Yep, yours is heading your way. You should have it by Tuesday or Wed.
Check your Paypal email address, it hould have your new tracking number.
Everyone else's is out and gone Monday morning . . .and that will be that!

I'll still take intermitent orders on these, just be sure to PM for availabitly

Thanks guys!

Wheww! That's cool then. Besides you, I'm waiting for one more package and I gotta get some alterations done Monday. Although I still don't have a jet pack, I should have a fairly cool costume.

Well, at least your backpack (mine's a Proton Pack, this year) didn't get busted up by your squabbling dogs . . .my whole shell cracked into about ten pieces . . . no Ghostbusting for me this year . . . again . . .:cry

Well, I ordered mine as a Birthday gift to myself, and I ordered it at the beginning of the month in hopes it would get here in time for my birthday. And, if it ships Monday, it will make it in time, because my B-day is the 31st, and hotshot just lives a couple hours away. :) (Yeah, my first name is "Jason" [like from the monster movies] my lastt name is "Bundy" [as in Ted, or Al] and I was born on Halloween, I get all the brakes. :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hotshot, got your reply, and thanks for the info. I'm just waiting for personal things to get straight first, that way we could go forward with it when the time is right, and I perfectly understand what you're going through (in my case, "so much to do; so little time"......literally :( ).

No rush on my part. Just to keep you in mind, that's all. ;)

-Robert

I have a problem; when I checked my tracking number today this is what I get as a response: The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 17, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

So, has my rifle shipped? I'm not on your updated list anymore and that info doesn't indicate it has gone anywhere.

I have a problem; when I checked my tracking number today this is what I get as a response: The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 17, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

So, has my rifle shipped? I'm not on your updated list anymore and that info doesn't indicate it has gone anywhere.

We all have the same problem. It usually means that they didn't ship. If they did then they would be in our hands by now. I was promised mine 6 weeks ago and keep getting jibberish and complaints. I had a troop this last weekend that I needed it for and as for typical Hotshot...NOTHING! Believe me don't hold your breath.

Hey I figured that I would chime in here and say that yes Hotshot has been delayed lately but trust me, there is alot goin on. It is not my place to go into detail but I have talked to him recently and he has not forgotten you guys. I am sorry that you all have to wait longer than expected but life happens.

Oh and as a side note for the shipping label thing. I have recieved that message a number of times and still got the item when it said that. For some reason or another I guess they don't update it or something. It is always with the USPS this happens to me. So even though there is no info about the status that dosen't mean it was not shipped. (Don't get me started on USPS)

Keeping my fingers crossed that you get them soon in the mail.

Cheers All!!

Hey I figured that I would chime in here and say that yes Hotshot has been delayed lately but trust me, there is alot goin on. It is not my place to go into detail but I have talked to him recently and he has not forgotten you guys. I am sorry that you all have to wait longer than expected but life happens.

Oh and as a side note for the shipping label thing. I have recieved that message a number of times and still got the item when it said that. For some reason or another I guess they don't update it or something. It is always with the USPS this happens to me. So even though there is no info about the status that dosen't mean it was not shipped. (Don't get me started on USPS)

Keeping my fingers crossed that you get them soon in the mail.

Cheers All!!

Okay, if its coming from Irish I will back off and wait. I think we all know that if you give us information then we can be the most understanding and forgiving bunch. The hardest part is attending stuff in "half-costume" because we waited and were promised stuff that never happened. Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy no matter what the scenario especially when dealing with others plans or worse pocketbooks. When someone accepts funds and promises something in vague statements and inuendos it gets very frustrating. Either follow through, refund money or at least be VERY forthcoming with details and NO LIES!. With your support Irish I will back off and wait patiently for an item that may or not be coming (hard to tell from past lies). You have always been fair, even handed and a voice of reason. So for that I digress.8)

I received mine from USPS even though when I first checked I had the same message. Only took a couple of days. Hotshot came through for me and many others. It is unfortunate that he was unable to meet a few peoples time frames, but he is putting out a great blaster at a great price. Definitely worth waiting for.

Yea, it sucks that so many were left behind on this . .. and I am disappointed in myself. It's been rough . . .

But really, ask yourself . . .how many prop makers out there have ever done a 'recall'?

But this run could have been alot worse. ALOT.

I could have uped the prices on any new blaster purchases, or on the ESB, or started charging shipping and handling.

Or, I could have just walked away, taking everyone for their money . . .instead of logging in four or five times a day to stay in touch and update as much as possible.

But, with the last of the 'back-ordered' 4 going out tommorow morning, I can finally breath easy and know that I did my best, and came out on top. And I can finally get to the ESB's,which are gonna blow these outta the water.

So, if I haven't said it enough, THANK YOU to everyone who particapated. The support has been invaluable, and truely the only reason this got finished.

Way to go guys. I definatly owe some of you a beer!:cheers

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back