STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics.

Sure will Boomer! You wanna know why??

CAUSE MY INTERNET"S BACK UP!!! WHOOOO!!
I'll be postins alot of stuff tonight, and you first three, look for your paypal tracking numbers!! I'll be shipping two or three out, depending on how many i can paint up per night.

THis alsomeans I'll be updateing the ESB thread as well, and starting that up.

THanks again guys! I feel sooo much better!

WOOHOO!!!! Glad to hear you got internet back. And if I see that correctly, my blaster is being shipped this Thurs? I can't wait and will def post a full review when I get it. Though I am sure it will be nothing but perfect! Cheers!

I know. I'm so excited to be able to move forward on this.
I was up all night, till about 3am, casting guns, painting, packing, yadda,yadda, all while watching 'Jedi' on my new 32" flat screen. Movie never looked soo good!!!

Look for those first four tracking numbers tonight (girlfreinds dropping them at teh post office as I'm at work from 8-6 today) and I'll continue to cast and paint through the weekend. Should wrap these up by Tuesday or Wed, just a few days beihnd schedule on most orders. THen it's onto the ESB!!

I'd like to know if I can still jump in on this and order one? I've been cruising it for a while and only recently received my registration to log on. Let me know as the wife has given the thumbs-up(y)!

YES, I'm still casting them. I've gotyou on the list too, Boomer!
I have to apologize just one more time for the delays, as my mother and sisters showed up last week, and I had to play a frantic host over the weekend. BUT I did get to have the entire day to myself yesterday, and have gotten six done and in the boxes for shipping tommorow. I'll be doing 7 and 8 tonight, hopefully to get them out too, which would actually catch me back up, and put everything right where it should be.

The first post is updated to reflect casting andshipping by PURCHASE DATE, and not by signup number. Sorry for the mixup.

I'll be posting pics tonight(finally!!!), and I'm sure you'll all be happy with your rifles. They've been fun to play with ;)

No problem. Feels good to get caught up. Look out for you shipping info in the morning you first six! More to follow this week! Those who've made partial payments, let's get the rest of those in. Thanks! Oh yea . .say hello girls!
firstoutpn6.jpg

:wacko jipgsdfsugdipgfsidgfpegw7 8pgfiusdgp tfsidgfp ius dgfsipudgfsdhildhbuifs........

Sorry my head hit the key board when I passed out....:love

:cheers

DROOL....DROOL...DROOL. Dude can't wait to hold mine....just WOW absoulty WOW!!! I'll post as soon as I recieve it in the mail. Well worth the wait I'll say.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back