STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics.

Yep, yours is the last one. It goes out on MOnday or Tuesday, depending on how busy my day off is. Either way, look for your tracking to pop up in your email late Saturday. After yours . .it's onto ESB!

Okay, due to the wait and the "bad attitude" I got from you Rhett I promised that I would never EVER help you or give you a reference...I digress. I got mine (5 weeks later than promised and a week after my troop) Even though I am not happy with the process I am VERY happy with the product. I love the detail and it is REALLY fun to trick or treat with. Thanks for making them and finally getting them out.

Hey Rhett!

Got mine a couple of weeks ago! Thanks for all the hard work and patience that you put into these EE-3s, they turned out great!

Well, there all done and going out during the week. That's it! All wrapped up!!

I gotta alot of folks to thank, and you'll all receive them along the way! Be sure to keep in touch, you last four (especially the two Brits sitting patiently).

Any new orders will be accepted at any time, so if you'd like one, be my guest! PM me, and we'll get you equipped! The molds have plenty of life left in them.

Thanks again so much TDH for helping me get this sucker knocked out.

A special thanks goes out to the following:

IrishFett for the ideas, Stormrider for hanging out and patting me on the back, WurherdaBrewer for giving me a good shove, and to all 35 of you who participated here and on the RPF for making what could have been a dissaster into a huge, postive learning expereince and alot of hard fought fun.

Cheers guys!:cheers

Just wanted to give you some more praise. The blaster held up great on Halloween, even through tons of drunken abuse. It looked great in the pics as well. Several of the female on-lookers loved playing with it as well, but we won't go there since this a family friendly forum.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back