SuperTrooper Cape

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
Thought you guys might like to see this. Snagged it off eBay recently. It isn't an exact match as the original has a fringed edge, but the graphic is the same. I know... I didn't do the best job folding it, but you get the idea.

fettcape.jpg

Oh My God......:eek:
I am never amazed and the links you are able to get information (y)
I swear you must have a "time travel" machine and go back to early '75,'81 and etc to find this "stuff":lol:
Hopefully no one will fuss about this "leak" ;) unless "george" sends out the the "men in black"(wait wrong director) to talk with you.
Say do you plan on make casts or molds?or wait I know WoF can scan it and offer cardboard templates of it;)
Just being silley
Again you Da Man for information :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm imagining what my friends would think if I told them I wanted that:lol:

they're expression = something similar to this :facepalm:confused

I was sceptical at first but now I am sure!! I call BULL! Fraud!!! You were had! You have a cheap Nock-Off of the original. I saw the first "Folded" version and was impressed but once you "unfolded" it I saw that there was no "attachment" point and so I would say you were taken my friend by some Ebay swindler. You should be more careful when you purchase authentic items. I was once taken for $20 by a guy selling the original Death Star. He sent me a piece of burnt electrical wire and explained, "Duh, it blew up!" Man did I feel dumb. *Anyone want a piece of the Death Star???*

I was sceptical at first but now I am sure!! I call BULL! Fraud!!! You were had! You have a cheap Nock-Off of the original. I saw the first "Folded" version and was impressed but once you "unfolded" it I saw that there was no "attachment" point and so I would say you were taken my friend by some Ebay swindler. You should be more careful when you purchase authentic items...

He said that this is not the Original, but it has the same graphic. :)

i wonder if the one on the supertrooper was actually fringed or if it was just a ratty old towel that was falling apart.

No... it isn't the right one. I have seen the right one and it did have a fringe.... unfortunately it was folded and I wasn't sure it was right so I passed on it.. Wish I had snagged it now. This one will be a place holder until another real one comes up.

Just got a pm from a member on the another board

My "research" came up with the original/correct fringed towel being produced under license by the defunct Cannon Mills Company out of North Carolina (major textile industry) in the late 70s/early 80s. I forget the size. Happy hunting.
Well now we know its origins:) and thanks for doing the research:cheers

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back