Lucas hints about Indiana Jones 5! with Ford as a cameo role!!

They need to do a indy mini-series....I think they had one a # of years ago (kinda like prequals) that arent that known about but do something more main stream would be cool

Indiana Jones with a cameo by Ford will NOT be Indiana Jones.

:angry:angry:angry

Knock that **** off, Lucas.

Leave it alone.

In defense of "George" I think he understands that if he does a "Indy style" movie with the Shia character as the lead he would have to title it something else.
But I am affaid greed will over ride any logic and "they" would inculde "Indy" somewhere within the body of the marketing of it.
If this does happen remember there will be many force at work with this decsion ..."dont throw the baby out the water"

I have high expectations for Indy 4, but if the Indy 5 idea happens I don't think I'd bother to even go see it. Harrison Ford IS Indiana Jones. He made the movies so popular. I don't know much about this Shia kid, but from what I've seen he looks like a wimpy dweeb - not anything like an Indy type character.

Young Indiana Jones Chronicals.....I loved that show and try to catch it hen ever I can on the Scfi channel.to bad it was a head of its time,atleast I think so

Yeh thats the one, The Young indy chronicals was really cool I thought. Not to well known but was a great idea at the time.....If they can revive something similar to that I think it would be a great success

a movie with shia would be no different than the stuff they did with young indy imo. Frankly neither is wanted... but what can you do... it'll make money. Who knows maybe it would be great... prolly not though.

I'd think personally that just because I cant imagine someone in a defining role doesnt mean they cant do it.

Id prefer to wait to see him in this movie before casting judgement.

If you told me that heath ledge was to be the joker, I would have cringed, but from all indications, he nailed that part.

Ill wait and see.

I think Lucas has the bigger picture in mind. After "young Indy" and a strong showing for Indy 4 he is probably approaching it in a kind of 007 thought. I mean look at how many Bonds there are and it keeps growing from generation to generation. I know my 11 year old son LOVES Bond. (even the edited version that he can watch)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back