Jet Pack Adjustment Knob

Wes

Active Hunter
Rocketpack Adjustment Knob

Devloped by Michell Engineering, this stand is part of a sweep arm assembly for an old Hydraulic reference turntable. This part was found by myself and SingleSeat. Enjoy guys!

Post your questions and I will be happy to answer everything I can.

adjknob.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome dude. Thanks for sharing! This is going to be remembered as the week that more info came to TDH than has come in almost 5 years.

Last edited:
COOL....BOUT TIME.... (y)

But I have to ask, all seems a bit cordinated if you ask me?? which is cool either way...

I say we mark this DAY the day Brak's, SS, Delta , RS, oh and u 2 TD, the day they finally get the credit they deserve. WOO HOO!!... great work guys.(y)

Wes, are you going to post measurements, for all the new parts ? and how did you guys discover these items?

Cool stuff.

Yes, eventually I will post all measurements.

Based upon the list Brak's Buddy had and many many hours of research.

So I'm guessing that the jet pack adjustment knob and the gauntlet darts came from the same sweep arm assembly?
Either way it's a great find and a handy piece of info.
Cheers :)

Here is my Drawing based on the dimensions provided. Can anyone tell me how close the other Dimensions are?

3172025694_5d37afcf80_o.png

I think I've come the closest to having one of these in hand. When I was at Steve Sansweet's house last January, the Albino Boba Fett Pre-Production Blaster was in my arms, and the tip of the blaster was the jet pack stabiliser.

CIMG0334.jpg

CIMG0332.jpg

CIMG0305.jpg

Hey GCN, check your last pic . . . that appears to be a knee dart/toe spike up on the side of the gun too!

Hey GCN, check your last pic . . . that appears to be a knee dart/toe spike up on the side of the gun too!

Yes it is.
That gun also has a Graflex flash tube and the patterson stir stick handle.

Yep, I had spotted the knee dart when I first got a hold of it. I posted these pictures before, and I remember sending them in their full 7 megapixel goodness to Spidey.

I'm currently building this gun, I'll try and post pics later.

And thanks go to Andy because I use his photos for reference.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back