Best Source for 300 Gear

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
So, this year im thinking about putting together a spartan costume.

Ive seen some sheilds and what looks like dark resin headgear etc on ebay, just wanted to know if thats the best source or if any of you know of a better place.

Thanks in advance.

Mason

www.replicadungeon.com had some really good stuff a while back. Last I checked (months ago) they were sold out of a few things waiting for another shipment.
All the stuff they had was professionally made to highest amount of detail possible, so it definitely was not cheap. They had everything you'd need for a Spartan costume; cape, brass helmet, steel swords and spears, brass shields.
If you have more money than you know what to do with, then this is the way to go. But realistically, it's out of many people's price range.
If nothing else, that site at least has a few good reference pics to check out.

Are you wanting screen used or replica? 300dc has the best replica stuff, propstore of london is the source for screen used pieces.

Thanks. I dont need screen acurate. I built a boba last year for halloween. This year, long story short, I play on a beach volleyball tour, theres a huge costume night/party and I think a spartan will fit better for an 80 degree night on the beach with chicks in bikinis:)

But I think that the spartan stuff is sweet looking anyway, ill put it on a manequin once im done with it.

So replica that ill re-paint:)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back