Horrible realization that I only have 1 head

Icedevil

Well-Known Hunter
Horrible realization that I only have 1 head Pic Showoff!

So I've come to the horrible realization that I only have 1 head :lol: While I was taking pics for ebay, I decided to line (most of) my helmets up and take some pics. Missing are, Navy Trooper, Royal Guard, and a Custom Camo Stormtrooper.

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

Anyone else have any cool pics of all of your helmets together? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only got a TIE Pilot, a Rotj Fett, and a set of black stormtrooper armor. Though I'm working on the blueish custom mando to go with the helmet.

actually out of all of them that's the one that I will never give up ;) , sorry, but check the cargo hold, the raw MS3 is for sale

how about the royal guard? is that one going to be available? is it a dp? I kind of want one, but I'm not 100% sure. if the price and the maker was right I could be tempted

wait til webchief gets his pics from tonight.

we had 2 vaders, 5 fetts, a stormie, v for vendetta, a clone and indy's hat all on my dining room table.

wait til webchief gets his pics from tonight.

we had 2 vaders, 5 fetts, a stormie, v for vendetta, a clone and indy's hat all on my dining room table.

Yeah, I'll post those pics tonight... they're still on the camera at home. It was a geek's dream! :lol:

now i'm gonna have to gather up my collection of helmets too. i'll do that tomorrow.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back