Exploring the ESB sidearm

what is this is the mini clipper with grip cut from another nemrod gun?

thanks for this thread.. i have a mini clipper and a galeon in a box that are untouched. this got me motivated to pull these babies out and have another look. i'll let you know what i think after i compare hopefully this weekend

here is the clipper looking at the trigger guard. the guard is split, so that upon disassembly and maintenance the trigger itself can be removed.

mincli.jpg

The mini Clipper does have split in the trigger guard like the "real Blaster"
But the trigger guard is not the correct shape
nor is the pistol grip the correct shape( It isn't oval, it's rectangular)
nor the shape of the upper receiver
Not trying to dash your hopes, but the Clipper isn't correct

Last edited by a moderator:
wow thats even more off the nemrod than i thought. the back of the receiver aint even round. its flat and at an angle.. nemrod is not correct. it would require to much work to make it look like that. Thanks for the pic S1P

dang. where do those detailed pics come from? sure now that you have such a clear shot, i can see the difference as well. worse now. so there seems to be an oval piece on the top, and a round piece below it!:confused

i highlighted the lines of it a bit, and that sure is a strange looking piece now.

spearg22.JPG

Glad you posted that pic and not me..(y)

LOL

Everyone,
please keep something in mind
There are pictures that members on this forum have, that they cannot post publicly
There are many reasons for this. Each person has their own reasons
My reason is this;
I gave "someone" my word that I wouldn't post the pics on the net

I have tried to keep my word & have not posted the full pics
The pic above was cropped & posted in haste to prove that i was right.:facepalm
In hindsight, I wish that I would not have done so.

LOL

Everyone,
please keep something in mind
There are pictures that members on this forum have, that they cannot post publicly
There are many reasons for this. Each person has their own reasons
My reason is this;
I gave "someone" my word that I wouldn't post the pics on the net

I have tried to keep my word & have not posted the full pics
The pic above was cropped & posted in haste to prove that i was right.:facepalm
In hindsight, I wish that I would not have done so.

Well said Nate.(y)...

Dont hold out on me man!! I need my fix!

:) I don't think anyone is holding out...it is what it is....there is ownership involved with allot of unseen pictures.....it's not to hord, trust me...lord knows if I got the okay I would post everything I "MAY" have;)....(y)

for the Record, this is a really great thread...

:) I don't think anyone is holding out...it is what it is....there is ownership involved with allot of unseen pictures.....it's not to hord, trust me...lord knows if I got the okay I would post everything I "MAY" have;)....(y)

for the Record, this is a really great thread...

ya this is a great thread. Nate thanks for the pic. im sure just that little pic will recindle the recreating of the sidearm. its got me wanting to heavily modify a MLC

personally i find it very, lets say "saddening" that a lot of information is held back. i think everybody that is here on this forum is looking to build the best costume possible for him/herself, and a lot of effort is put into those costumes, only to find out later that the time, effort and money wasted was used up to build something totally inaccurate. i will never understand these type of people, sorry. as soon as i find out what was used for this blaster i will post it for everybody to know that's for sure. cause that's what i believe this forum is for, share your findings and gather information and help each other out. i don't believe in bragging. as far as the rights owned to pictures. who's asking to see full pictures? but if there are certain areas that are still unknown in recreating fett's costumes, just a shot of this particular area/item certainly would help out the entire community.

that being said does anybody here have a pic of the :
Balco Sub Torpedo 50 spear gun?

might not be the one, but i only found a real tiny pic, where i couldn't make out anything in detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back