Where to buy Sintra Plastic

Female Fett

Jr Hunter
Where to buy Sintra

I'm new to the forum and I'm begining work on a set of Armor, but I am having trouble finding a place to buy sintra. If anyone here is a resident of Seattle and knows a good location to obtain it please let me know, or if anyone has any suggestions in general as to how to obtain sheets of it:). I live downtown so if there are any places around belltown that anyone knows of that would be of even greater help. Thanks to anyone that replies and I look forward to begin work on my armor :).

Last edited by a moderator:
i live in southern california however, i've had hit and miss luck finding it at hardware stores such as home depot and lowes. also, if there are any plastic manufacturers around you... you'd have luck there. i've also found it on ebay an yahoo shopping.

Oh whoops on the plastic thing, I thought it was a type of plastic with the way it looked lol.

Thanks for all the suggestions I'll be sure to check all of those out :).

Does anyone know any websites that sells sintra and will ship internationally? I have asked about sintra from local stores etc. but apparently they don't sell it here.

One comment: In my experience where I live, Sintra is absolutely impossible to find in hardware stores or the like. The way I finally found it was by calling around to various Sign shops like Fast Signs and similar. I finally found one who was willing to sell me a 4'x8' of Sintra for $50. (Not the best price I've seen on here but it was the best I could do without resorting to the internet, which would rather suck.

Yeah, well the closest sign shops is about 200 kilometers away, so I think I need to resort to Internet. Thanks for the hint anyway. I'll check if any sign shop can help with this.

score some free sintra
If you have a Home depot or Lowes near you the display signs over the shelves are sintra sign material most are about one and a half feet wide and about three and a half feet long.Ask if they are having a "reset" soon and if they can hold old signs for you.We have a reset every few weeks or so at my store.Oh best bet is to ask for a manager.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a bit of a drive from Seattle, but I got mine from a plastic dealer in Portland, OR. I can't remember the name of the place, but I'll look it up if you're interested. I don't remember what I paid (it was eons ago). It came in a 4X8 sheet that the guy cut in half so I could get it in my car.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back