Worst Armor Ever

I think I've found the positively worst fett armor out there, even comes with a boba-thong ick.

ick.gif

With a narutard in tow... wow... I didn't think I'd ever see a picture made of that much FAIL.

-Ceric

(For the record, I'm allowed to make fun of Narutards, I've dated several and am friends with many more)

At least he's making that kid happy, that's what's really important. Naruto isn't that bad, once you give it a chance.

yes I think we are missing the point. we really don't know the circumstances of that pic. I really doubt he was saying "here is my 501st armor I think Its better than yours. approve it now" the kid was happy, and I bet the guy in the Boba was very happy to take the pic with him! They looked like they were big star wars fans! My costume isn't perfect but I would love it to be, and hopefully it will get better the more I work on it.
I guess what I am trying to say is I hope this thread doesnt turn into a 'lets make fun of that guy thread" because I know if that was me in the pic (either the kid or the adult) that would make me feel so sad!.

This is not what the forum is about... it may not be the best representation but it is an attempt at a boba.

I recall a thread like this was closed cause it got a bit nasty,lets end this soon. :facepalm

oh, and Naruto Shippuden... is awesome, Narutards arn't.

at least he tried his best to make his own boba fett's costume...and btw, i'm following Naruto series too, quite nice...

I am going to close this thread. It is not going to go anywhere but down.

At least the person in photo tried to make a Boba. He may not have had TDH to help get it up to what we would like to see. He may be a member here working on his Boba right now.

Thank you to those who did not jump on the dog pile.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back