Mrgr8ness costume so far

Suit looks fantastic! I really like it considering you have some of the same parts I do. ;)

I have to give you credit for you painting skills. VERY impressive! I love that close up of the shoulder bell and Sean's right, that first pic ROCKS!

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I love the first pic myself with no flash. I would try to photoshop it with a different background it I knew photoshop at all. The cool thing is now I can put by pic side by side with the AOSW ref pics and compare and contrast. So now, I can criticize myself:lol: Overall I like most of my colors. My armor is self built sintra, that overall looks decent, but the shapes are not perfect. I will be upgrading eventually. I did notice that my chest and ab plate seem to have too much curvature to them, when they should sit flater and not conform to the body quite as much. I will be fixing that this weekend.

On a side note, I have much more appreciation for you guys that troop a lot in these things. A 15 minute quick suit up and snap a few pictures, and I already put a ding in one of my gauntlets that I had to repair and touch up a little, and I ripped a stitch in my flightsuit. I can just imagine what you troopers go through. You must have to make small repairs after every outing.(n)

I did notice that my chest and ab plate seem to have too much curvature to them, when they should sit flater and not conform to the body quite as much. I will be fixing that this weekend.

you know you have the accuracy bug when you say things like "this fits too well, it should look more awkward" ;)

I can just imagine what you troopers go through. You must have to make small repairs after every outing.(n)

yup. after every event i run through and look for things that need fixing, and eventually you just end up repainting it all.

Wow what can i say? You have got a first class costume there bro. I know all the hard hard you have put into this, but it has really paid off :)

Your Fett is just awesome..! Wish I could look as good as you do :)

I have a question, perhaps it is stupid but.. the side pouches. How do you people attach them..? Do you loop them onto the ammo belt, girth belt, diver belt OR is there a fourth hidden belt?

My apologies for perhaps sounding ignorant, I am but a learner.

I have a question, perhaps it is stupid but.. the side pouches. How do you people attach them..? Do you loop them onto the ammo belt, girth belt, diver belt OR is there a fourth hidden belt?

it depends on which version of the fett suit you're doing.

the rotj suit has pouches that loop around the ammo belt. the esb version they attach... some other way. i don't know how, but they don't loop around.

this costume is considered the "special edition" fett. esb helmet on rotj armor, et al. since this version has been seen in all three special edition versions of the films it is 501st acceptable, and is the most popular version of the costume. people really seem to love the esb helmet, and the rotj armor has by far the most reference material available out there. but i'm all about full on rotj, no mix'n'match fett, lol. don't believe what they say about rotj fetts kicking puppies, that's just an urban legend :lol:.
Thank you. I have been searching all day to see if I will be acceptable. I too (like the masses) love the ESB bucket with the ROTJ armor.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back