dude at the top of each TDH page

FettDad

Active Hunter
alright, i see this awesome boba fett at the top of every TDH page, and i always ask myself, "who's the jerk that has such great skills, and such an awesome boba costume that he gets to be at the top of the page?" (lots of sarcasm there guys....;)) and then i realize, just how jealous i am...:cry i want to know this guy...his tricks of the trade...(y) his endless devotion to the mystery, the myth, the one we call......BOBA FETT!!! (dun dun dun duuuuunn) who are you, oh masked one...show us your face, your identity, so we may tap into your wisdom....ok, seriously, is that a TDH member? very, very nice on the 'tume by the way......;) i just always wonder who that is up there?...

Your sarcasm offends me a;lsdkjf;lakjsdl;fkjasdf

But seriously, I just assumed it was JB in the armor that was given to him by TDH.
Who here knows for sure?

That costume was built by this forum and its members for Jeremy Bulloch. That picture was probably taken of Jeremy at the Con in Dallas several weeks ago.

The picture IS of JB and was taken by Brak's Buddy during the photoshoot we did of Jeremy after he got suited up for the first time in the costume that was put together by many of the members of TDH.

cool info guys!!! ok now, who was it before they did the change a few weeks ago? this is a new pose, so who was it before, like in march and april? jeremy?

There's a Jango theme?

j/k I knew that.

I had actually wondered if the guy in the suit at the top of the Boba layout was JB. The new pic did seem to appear shortly after the unveiling. It's a great pic too.

The "Jango Masthead" is from a photo shoot Braks did of my Jango during Dragon Con 06', I can tell because you can see the bottom blue LED lit-up. And of course the "JB PROJECT" ESB Boba Suit speaks for itself and the efforts of everyone involved. (y)

:cheers

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back