Group of gauntlets.

wickedbeard

Active Hunter
Group of gaunts.

I am only posting this one pic since I already sent close ups to the recipients.
just thought they all looked cool grouped together.These are all going out this week to their proud new owners, Patrick(not sure of your TDH handle), Tinstar, Bew trooper, and Gbeef.
I did not forget about you raulvader, yours are in progress.
Wicked

Picture512.gif

I think my next set of gauntlets are gonna have to be yours Wicked, assuming they can fit my rather well built bt short length arms... how much would a MoM pair set me back? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, thats a couple months of work right there.I did have to wear each pair for a while, you know just to make sure they feel right.lololol.....

Not to pat myself on the back, but I sure am glad I and others talked you into doing these gauntlets in addition to the other armor you produce. Great stuff man, someday I'll have a pair. (y)

And the jet pack is coming out when????????????????????? Ha!

I'm officially putting my order in Jeff. I'm in for a set of your finest ESB gauntlets please sir. incoming PM............

PM sent Ijaat.Just a quick note to all.With raulvader,bountyone, and luckys31 upcoming gaunt orders, a jet pack paintup, and a custom armor set.I will be booked for a little while, but I will give the word when all is clear.If you have interest, send me a PM and I will get with ya when I get some of this knocked out.Thanks everyone for all the Kudos.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back