Sixxgunn13 weathered Caboots.

Sixxgunn13

Well-Known Hunter
Well I finally had time to finish these off.... I went really dark on these, Why? cause I wanted too..lol also I felt to many ppl don't go dark enough.

ESB boots are dark IMO and i don't want you guys posting to me "those need to be weathered more;).

LMK what you think.

Natural light.
bootszu7.jpg

and indoors.
boots1en1.jpg
boots2qp6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
my 2 cents. those look to dark to me in sunlight. esb boots appear dark also because of the lighting on the movie set. just my opinion.

Nice weathering bruv... I agree that the darker look is better. (y)
One small detail to add maybe are the yellow/Orange lines through the sole... they run horizontally. I *think* Alex did a great thread about weathering boots... ;)

I think the weathering is really good, I prefer the darker coloured ESB boots. I used a piece of drawing charcoal on my boots. How did you weather yours?

Those look pretty good bro, I used the same method. hey, if anyone has an extra set of boot spikes they want to sell, please let me know. don't mean to hijack your thread dude.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back