Need your opinions on Vest

IrishFett

Active Hunter
Hey everyone. I was wondering if you guys have ever dealt with or know the quality of Evolution Toys Boba vest. They are a seller on Ebay and are currently selling a vest for $69.99 plus $14.99 for shipping. I know I hate ebay too, lets just say that everything I bought from there has not made my life any easier! But I kind of need the vest fast so I can hopefully correct my armor porblem with the neck and back plates. The back plate flips up like a cape when I try to attach them:confused. Anywho, I was planning to get a Ladysewforus vest and jumpsuite but I really need that vest or I'll be delayed even further. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Cheers:cheers!

P3210058A.jpg

Hey thanks!! I was so concerned with the sleeves that I didn't even notice the length. The Ebay stores always seem to be off with replicas.

I agree, the vest looks too long...should stop at about the navel to allow for proper placement of the ammo and girth belt.

While were on it, what color is actually correct for the flak vest? I've seen white and grey (even a very light tan), each with numerous shad variations. :confused

Someone please clear this up for me.

I saw on the Phoenix squadron which is very detail (I hope the 501st isn't that picky) but a very good reference to aim for. It said the vest is a white / grey/ silver hue with ESB being slightly darker than ROTJ. Also the neckseal should be the same material and color as the vest. So I guess you can base it off a neckseal you have. I ended up getting my vest and neckseal from the same maker and from the same bolt of twill. Cheers and thank again for the help on the vest, I didn't even bother to notice it and glad I stayed away from them. Stay with the quality here on TDH.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back