MSH2 ESB Paint Up

AFettFullofDollars

Well-Known Hunter
Since I have acquired my all time favorite Boba helmet sculpt, a MSH2, I've decided to post one last paint up thread. The base colors have been applied using the colors off of my 'airbrushed challenged' list including the new Valspar brand updates. The killstripes are Valspar Gloss Mustard Seed and the visor, mandible, keyslot areas are the Valspar Merlot. I've also just started painting the damage and spent the better part of yesterday and today working on the 'catscratch'.

Cnv0002.jpg

Cnv0003.jpg

Cnv0004.jpg

MSH pic1.jpg

MSH pic2.jpg

MSH Catscratch.jpg

Looks great so far! The MSH2 is one of the "larger" buckets, right?
Even after all the time I've been here, I still get confused with some of the abbreviations. :eek:

I've always said to the local guys here, that if I ever had someone paint my own bucket, I would go with AFFO$(y)....so this should be good.

Love the color change on the mandible...(y)

Sorry for the delay guys. I've been working day and night (Recently promoted to Dept. Manager at Lowe's (Seasonal Dept.), and this is my departments BUSY season. They don't call it the 'Hundred Days of Hell' for nothing. I'll try to make some progress on it soon.

Technically it is. But after I get all of the scratches painted, I mask them off with liquid mask and put down another layer of the base colors so that it is actually 'on top' of the painted damage.

Slapped a little more paint on the back of the helmet. Got the 'Fjords of Norway' (As Steve the Swede usMSH2 Back Right (2).JPGed to call them) finished...and a headache. Does anyone else find themselves clenching their teeth as they paint the back panels on an ESB bucket?MSH2 Back Both Sides.JPG

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back