Your Most Prized Star Wars figure?

very nice!! I was so happy when the AFA started grading loose figures. I want to send my perky Padme in so bad but after my Toy Fair Vader got an 80, I just cant bring my self to send her in... :(

here are some of my favorites. Some figures and more. The majority of my stuff is mint in box with inserts. I have carded fugures, boxed toys, rare items and what some call the holy grail of collectables. A gols vader case. I understand there are only about 100 made and a few that people know of today.

100_1266.JPG

100_1272.JPG

100_1278.JPG

100_1282.JPG

100_1283.JPG

100_1284.JPG

100_1285.JPG

100_1349.JPG

100_1350.JPG

100_1351.JPG

here are some of my favorites. Some figures and more. The majority of my stuff is mint in box with inserts. I have carded fugures, boxed toys, rare items and what some call the holy grail of collectables. A gols vader case. I understand there are only about 100 made and a few that people know of today.

great collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

The only figure I still own is the ep2 yoda with light saber my friend BanyJ *The co creator of Stikfas* sent me from Singapore, and oddly enough it is a repackages Hasbro yoda with stickers by a toy company called "TOMY"

I still have the very first Star Wars figure I was ever given...a good old 1977 "saber-in-the-arm Darth Vader. I got him for Xmas and he is the only surviving figure left from my youth. It's a miracle he's still in one piece and pretty much free of defects. I'll try to get a pic of the old boy posted sometime this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
No pic, but it's actually my Christmas Boba and HIC sculpture that I got from Lucksy31 last year. I've gotten a bunch of fig's since... but I think this one will always be my favorite.

I too have the original Fett toy, but my FAVORITE toy has to be my suit. I mean come on, a full size Boba suit that I can WEAR and look just like the movies, or put on a mannequin and have it look like Fett is standing in the room with me! Hands down my favorite.

I too have the original Fett toy, but my FAVORITE toy has to be my suit. I mean come on, a full size Boba suit that I can WEAR and look just like the movies, or put on a mannequin and have it look like Fett is standing in the room with me! Hands down my favorite.

lol good point! (y)

Hi Guys, My name is steven, long time TDH lurker, first time poster. I just order my FPH today; I cant wait till thats in my collection! But here's some of my most prized Fett stuff:

Target exclusive boba fett unleashed
photo2.jpg

12" Han in Carbonite signed by the man himself! I love what he wrote!
photo5.jpg

Original 70's Don Post Chewbacca. 500 were made with closed mouth, then they switched to open mouth
photo6.jpg

300th Boba white box variant signed by the man
photo7.jpg

carded vintage boba (i gotta get this graded. im sure it'll be at least a 90)
photo8.jpg

MR .45 scale lightsabers
photo10.jpg

how i display my colelction. kinda cluttered now, but i'm going to make it like the next picture one day!
photo14.jpg

Apartment_Of_A_Star_Wars_Fan_18.jpg

I would have to say my POTF Boba Fett. It was my very first Fett figure and as such will always hold a special place in my heart. It's also probably the reason I love the ROTJ color scheme. :lol:

bf1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back