Spending my economic stimulus rebate

hansoloway

Well-Known Hunter
I am doing my civic duty and will soon hand my entire economic stimulus rebate over into the greedy, gloved hand of a giant mouse. The family is headed to Orlando this afternoon, see ya'll in a week.

Awesome!!!! we gotta keep that mouse in business! We are supposed to blow it, or else the stimulus is not going to work..

Great.... now we got to do the rest of this with Danny Elfman! :( -Luke Skywalker

I am doing my civic duty and will soon hand my entire economic stimulus rebate over into the greedy, gloved hand of a giant mouse. The family is headed to Orlando this afternoon, see ya'll in a week.

I am also spending my stimulus packet (plus some) to go to Disney World, We are leaving May 17! Way to keep the money in the US! Let me know how your trip went, the last time I was there, I was 4, that was 24 years ago! Looking forward to it and especially Star Tours!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back