videogame quotes!!!

vadr h8r

Hunter
Time to put your thinking caps on and type some memorable video game Quotes!!!! I love cheezy voice acting so heres some of my favorites!!
RESIDENT EVIL-
"Blood.... I hope this inst Chris's blood..."
"Jill........don't open that door!!!"
"A lock pick... you should have this since you are the master of unlocking" :confused

RE quotes are great.

Oh wait...are we trying to guess these?

I would say they are all Barry but I believe it is actually.

Barry
Wesker
Barry

Last edited by a moderator:
i didn't get the impression that we're playing the "guess who said this line" game. the way i read it was type up some of your favorite quotes from a videogame. so i'll go: from gears of war (awesome game chris!)

cole: aw... ain't that cute..?

dom: yeah! like two ***holes on their first date.

Last edited by a moderator:
you don't have to guess them.. but you got them right anyways!!!!
"All your base are belong to us." I wonder how quick that was going to come out!!! thats like the holy grail!!!

"Yeah, I think you really hurt that truck!!!"
-Salem from Army of Two (in the trailer)

"Hey Tys, who do you think is the best rapper in the Wu-Tang clan??"
"Elliot... we just got set up to kill a U.S. Senator... our careers are over... and we are in a life-or-death situation... WHY are you askin' me this sh*& right now?!"
"A lot of people say it's the RZA, but I kinda like Ghost Face Killah... and so-... actually, I don't think I ever heard the Ugod album... Did you hear that?"
"Will you shut up with this stupid bull-s*&^ and let me think!"
"Chill, man... I get it. We're both under a lot of pressure. You cope your way; I talk Wu Tang."
-Tyson Rios and Elliot Salem in Army of Two, after being double-crossed.

My favorite, enspecial for the 501st is "I know what the ladies like, armor platin'." From Halo 2. I can remember saying it millions of times about 2 years ago. :lol:

another classic!! when your game is over on Missile Command.."THE END" Thats kinda creepy!

Great.... now we got to do the rest of this with Danny Elfman! -Luke Skywalker

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back