got my tax rebate :)

woohoo! $91 richer! lol Well at least once my check gets here that is. I dont trust all that electronic transfer. I want a physical check in my hand

too bad we will be paying higher taxes to pay it back. :(

I'm not getting one they say I make too much. Just love a government that penalizes you for doing good , haha

Remember when you're figuring out your tax deductions you want to estimate them so you end up even at the end of the year. If you get money back it means that the government borrowed that money from you all year and never paid you any interest on it. That means your money was de-valued at the rate of inflation all year. In other words, your money is worth less when they give it back to you.

yes mandalorfett so true, i gess they want you to run out to wal-mart and spend it so the money will go right to china.

Well, you can buy from walmart and sent it to china, you can buy gas and send it to the middle east, you can buy electronics and send it to japan, or, you can insure it stays in the us, and go to a garage sale:)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back