Geno Slade

Minus my backplate though, I have a project for that that will take a while so I left it out for now. I have two blasters in this costume a westar and a nerf shotgun. Notice my new core zx paintball pistols as well, I almost have them working thanks to good advice :) I have two lights, one in my buy'ce and one in my gauntlet, both blue. My knees are crocs, cut in half lol.
Also, a new problem that has come to my attension is that my visor fogs all of a sudden. Anyway to stop that from happening?
Feast your eyes on Geno Slade!!!!

;D ;D ;D
GenoSlade8.jpg

GenoSlade9.jpg

GenoSlade10.jpg

GenoSlade11.jpg

GenoSlade24.jpg

GenoSlade25.jpg

GenoSlade12.jpg

GenoSlade13.jpg

GenoSlade14.jpg

GenoSlade15.jpg

GenoSlade16.jpg

GenoSlade17.jpg

GenoSlade18.jpg

GenoSlade19.jpg

GenoSlade20.jpg

GenoSlade21.jpg

GenoSlade22.jpg

GenoSlade23.jpg

Any comments

Can I see a close shot of the knees. I think the crocks are a great idea, epically seeing as I can get a pair for a dollar some times at the dollar stores. I like the suit interesting color choice.

If you weather it,it will look realistic, instead of looking like an action figure right of the package. But each to their own. Good luck.

i think you shuold weather it , the reason is, i think that kind of armour ( thin ) looks more real weatherd, or if thats your thing maybe some emblums or some design. just my opinion oh and some armour for your feet.

Just some ideas. Trim the upper armor a bit, looks kinda big. Maybe attach the shins a bit lower. And like everyone else has said a bit of weathering would make a world o difference. Not crazy paint chip weathering but just dirt and sign of use type weathering. Like Jango's.

Great job on the suit (y)
**the following is from the prespective only from what I notice not critism**
Have you thought about adding something to your back?A cape,a cloak,a poncho, a weapon of somekind or even a jet pack(as much as I dislike those bulky things)?
In the photos your backside looks to empty.Especically with using the black color.
I probably am to use to seeing all of the other "mando' outfits with something added to their back.
Your suit looks great and good choice of color scheme,it does work well.

Where did you get your ammo belt?is it leather?and is it functional?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry didnt read your q, yes its functional, its not leather to be honest idk what it is, I bought eight of them (yes their individual) off a police store and strung them together on a belt. I love it.

Thank you for all the comments, I appreciate it immensly :)

Hey, just a few suggestions I have, hit the whole thing with some acrylic wash of different sorts, but if clean is "Where it's at" then by all means leave it.

If I were you, I would trim up the armor, it helps maneuverability quite a bit. If you aren't having problems with vision in the helmet, then leave it as is. But for visions sake, and it might give a break on your eyes, I would change it as well.

Just suggestions, take them as you want.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back