Is Syntra that forgiving?

graphixwizard

New Hunter
I just noticed on my order for my syntra pieces, They are just smooth molds. I was wondering, other than painting the weathered look on them. Is syntra that forgiving that if I smack it a few times with a ball pin hammer it could give me a nice contour dent in the chest pieces? If anyone has tried this please let me know. Thanks

heat it with a hair dryer then you should be able to put dings in it... :)

"something something something..........dark side!" something something something.......complete!" now that is some good writing!!

for the dents in my knee armor i held it over a candle for a few seconds and it became nice and pliable. taking a hammer to it while it's cold will just smash it. it is only plastic you know.

Just using a hammer would definitely crack or shatter it. Use a hair dryer or heat gun to heat it a little, and then just make the dents by using the rounded end of a screwdriver handle, or some similar object. That's what I did for mine and it worked very well. I would, however, recommend heating the back side though in case you get some scorching of the plastic.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back