my helmet

vadr h8r

Hunter
Heres my Fett helmet I have him on a torso mannequin overlooking my bed!! the wife hates it but it keeps the Evil Monkey away!!

"something something something..........dark side!" something something something.......complete!" now that is some good writing!!(y)

my boba bucket.jpg

Looks good. What style costume are you going for? The cape tells me ROTJ but the killstripes say ESB.
Is that a Don Post? If so, what year?

I was at first trying to get what ever I could find and the helmet was first ESb its fiberglass mystery type I think, but then I found rotj guants, jet pack, etc. and it kinda steered towards rotj.
at first I wasnt trying to be 100% but now that its getting close to completion Im starting to fine tune it a little.

yeah, looks like you got an ROTESJB Boba (Return of the Empire Strikes Jedi Back) :)

that's cool though. I know alot of people who do a hybrid. I'd go for the ESB look (that's what I'm gunna do :)), but if you've got ROTJ gauntlets... might be a bit of work to modify. What side do you think you'll lean towards?

ROTJ and I'm really leaning towards After he climbs outta the Sarlacc pit! because we all know he got out :) I wonder how much more damage was done to him. I think I seen the comic of him getting out and he was all acid-stricken... Someone should have given the sarlacc a tums!!!

"something something something..........dark side!" something something something.......complete!" now that is some good writing!!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back