CLONE WARS TRAILER!!!!

i plan on having boba ready to go by then, and i'm trying to get the few members of my garrison together to troop the opening night. though i am curious, release date is only a few months away, why isn't the media blitzkreig in full overdrive for this?

when I heard 3-d animation, I thought final fantasy:advent children!!! This doesn't look that much different then the cartoon? don't get me wrong I will still watch then buy it own every medium it comes out on. It just irks me that they cant put a little more money/effort into something as loved as Star Wars!!! am I wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
when I heard 3-d animation, I thought final fantasy:advent children!!! This doesnt look that much different then the cartoon? dont get me wrong I will still watch tnen buy it oon every medium it comes out on. It just irks me that they cant put a little more money/effort into something as loved as Star Wars!!! am I wrong?
I think it's a style they were going for, not cutting corners. I am curious why it has taken them this long to make it though, I'm sure it's SO much easier than animating Yoda fighting someone in ep2/ep3.

I think it's a style they were going for, not cutting corners. I am curious why it has taken them this long to make it though, I'm sure it's SO much easier than animating Yoda fighting someone in ep2/ep3.

It's my understanding (from what I read at IGN.com) that the movie is the first 3 episodes of the show. I don't think it'd take them 3 whole years just for an hour and half to hour long movie, but rather use that time to make sure they are far enough ahead that there won't be a long period of time between when the movie releases and the show starts on tv.
I guess.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back