TDH TABLE AT COMIC CON!!! ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!

:facepalm It's too bad you guys won't be able to make it out living much closer now.

Last edited by a moderator:
brokenboba, you don't need to have your costume to volunteer so don't sweat it. Just let me know what times would be best for you.

Thanks GCNgamer.

I have a newb that is trying to brake from the wife skirt to attend. I bought his ticket togo on friday. Thursday ill be there but with my brood, so no good then. let me check with my newb and see when its good for him to hang or ill drop in for a spot if he cant fig one out. COOL?

I've got you switched for Friday but on Thurs there are already 2 people in the 1-3 slot. Any other time you would prefer?

LadySewforus, glad to hear you can make it. So will there be someone else with you? Do I need to add them to the list?

I will have Mark/DarthCarcinus,Carole/Lady Arkady, Tim (Carole's husband) and their daughter. I am sure they will be around, but can't really commit them to the list.

I am so looking forward to this. It is my first ComicCon ever.

wooo hooo

if its your first comic con...you shoudl spend as much time on the floor as you can....

i'll be around thursday to sunday, but a can't guarantee anything....

Mirax, put me down for Thursday...11am - 1pm.

Getting a list of Mercs who would like to help fill some vacant slots as well. Hopefully, like DCon last year we can get them filled up. =)

Looks like I'll be attending thursday and Friday. So if you could put me down for the 3pm to 5pm on thursday I'll be there. Might be able to talk me into some time on friday as well but it would have to be later in the day since the Mando wedding is at 2 pm.

Have a good one,
Hagen

Gotcha, thank you!

We still need more volunteers. We have 3 time slots that still don't have anyone scheduled for so we really need help with those (Fri 9:30-11 and 3-5 and Sun 9:30-11). We need to have at least one person at the table at all times, but we would prefer 2 if possible.

I've got you switched for Friday but on Thurs there are already 2 people in the 1-3 slot. Any other time you would prefer?

LadySewforus, glad to hear you can make it. So will there be someone else with you? Do I need to add them to the list?

I can take the 3-5 on thursday.

"LadySewforus, glad to hear you can make it. So will there be someone else with you? Do I need to add them to the list?"

Hi Miraz,
Sorry I did not answer this sooner. I think I may have at least one someone to help me out, but cannot make a commitment for anyone else right now.

I am glad that I will be able to help out! This is my first SDCC and I am looking forward to meeting many more TDH'ers.

(y)

Thanks guys.

We still have a lot of spots open. Come on folks, help support TDH at Comic Con. We want to have a BIG showing. I know there are always lots of TDH'ers there! We can really use your support!!!

Hey, tell Art to give me a call. I'll see what I can do. As long as it's not during the WETA party or some other party I'm game LOL.

Lee

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back