Shado's Build - Female Mando Build - pic heavy

Uh oh here comes Adonian with his Chopped images:

DSCN1980.jpg

Your welcome, I was gonna try to put Mos Eisley in the back ground, but I am just learning GIMP, and couldn't figure it out :(

what is GIMP? beyond what I think it is.....

the saber was pretty awesome
GNU IMAGE MANIPULATING PROGRAM G I M P
PhotoShop clone program FREE you can get it at GIMP.ORG

As for the saber, I thought Pink was a pretty cool color, no other Jedi has one, and since it's not red, she's not Sith (although if I were a Jedi I'd have RED ANYWAY)

I love this thread. It makes me smile. Making the female chest plates loooks so easy when its made out of metal! I'm really jealous! I have plastic armor at the moment and i'm not that happy with it.

You both look amazing. Great job!! XD

also fixed a horrible issue with the industrial Velcro during that shoot. ill never use it again. in Arizona. gonna use "other" methods for more securely attaching the plates to the ballistic pads from now on.

That looks awesome. If she is going to keep the thigh armor, she needs some knees to match. Don't want some random Jedi kicking you there. If you guys have ditched them (like some of the pics look like you have), then don't worry about it.

Amazing that both of you guys have armor that is...well...armored!

she has knees and a cod piece. limited mobility, so we literally cut it off last year at comic con before we hit the floor.

Picture_201_9951f.jpg

Picture_202_ecf79.jpg

Picture_213_dc2b3.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back