does anyone here have any star wars themed cars? if you do lets see them!!

vadr h8r

Hunter
here is mine. its name is the VADR_H8R for some reason:lol:
im getting a bantha skull decal to put on the rear window.

100_0737.jpg

100_0738.jpg

100_0740.jpg

dude you must drink 90 cups of coffee a day, you just post and post and post and post.

It would be cool if you could kill the Dodge Emblem and install a killer chrome Bantha Skull in it's place.

I am going to paint my 83 CJ Boba Fett's colors once I do the engine upgrade early next year.... getting married sucks....no money to spend on fun stuff

java java java!!! I have no life its true... just got layed off from job so now they have to pay for my college, so now im going to purdue! 37 year old freshman.. 17 years outta high school...lol

"something something something..........dark side!" something something something.......complete!" now that is some good writing!!

sounds like a wacky comedy movie where you are...

The 37 Year Old Freshman!

starring such lame cliché characters as;

Waterboy_2.jpg

THE YOU CAN DO IT GUY!

I had my first cup of coffee yesterday in something like 3 months and I was flyin!! Well, sorry about the job, Purdue should be cool! I tried to get VADER for my now sold, black on black 91' Z-28 Convertible back in 93', but some one had the plates already (Cali)

I think thats the cop car on TROOPS :)

"something something something..........dark side!" something something something.......complete!" now that is some good writing!!

just like the MC Chris song.... "I bounty hunt for Jabba hutt to finance my Vette!"

My boyfriend used to drive this A-Wing schemed Chevy Cav.
chadscar.jpg

In fact, thats a picture of it in its last Dragon*Con parade. It finally became too much of a hole to throw money at , that it was scapped shortly after that in 2007, before D*C some time.

We both drive Mistu Eclipses now, his black 01, mine metalic blue 03 lol. I have some stickers on the back window, a 501st cog and a Rebel Legion bird. He'll probably end up painting his to resemble something here soon.

Im wanting to do a Slave 1 Paintjob onto my next car, a Dual Cab Toyota Hilux, complete with Cargo hold :p

Thats a maybe however, may just keep it Imperial White and Black :D an Imperial Rollux :p designation AT-RT All Terrain Rollux Transport :D

I remember seeing a whole bunch of SW themed cars at C3. There were some pretty cool ones if I remember correctly. I think there was an X-Wing truck, and a Millennium Falcon. Neat stuff.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back