Request help

Sithlord Reven

New Hunter
i'm new to the whole building and finding your own armor thing having only recently aquired the money to do so i ask if anyone would be kind enough to post tips and even websites as to where i can find armor parts please also is it possible to just buy an armor suit one peice at a time or is that a bad idea? i'll be much obliged to anyone who replies to this

since you post here im guessing you're planing on making a mandalorian armor?

if so then this is surely the best place to find armor parts and all parts needed and i think in most cases most people do just buy one piece at a time, not alot of people buy the whole suit in one day i think although some people have

but im gonna let more informed and experienced forum members answer your questions better hehe

Welcome to the board! You've come to the right place to begin putting together your armor.

It all depends on what character or mando you want to put together. I would suggest using the search feature, unless you've come to a dead end on searching for an answer. But there are several makers of armor and other various pieces that would be needed.

Most people will purchase raw cast pieces, and build it up themselves, and get the pieces over a period of time, and not all at once. You can even scratch build pieces yourself if your gunho about it. If you decide to scratchbuild it, then search for "wizardofflight." He's responsible for creating a large number of diagrams/templates of armor pieces, which I have actually used myself to make armor parts.

Just search around, research, and keep checking the cargo hold for things that you may need. Good luck

Much obliged for all the responce i've gotten as for the armor style.. i had been thinking clone but mandolorian(probly like fetts but mabye just colored differently..( is that possible? again please be patient with me i'm new to this and i hopefully wont be asking stupid questions much longer) that sounds like a better though idea sorry if i mislead anyone i guees i simply clamped onto this thread hoping for answers i spent 2 days researching this kind of thing when i decided and i was horribly confused so i just need to search for people on here who can make the armor and sell it? i'll start there again much thanks to everyone who responded

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back