Clone Commanders...

Akaron Tarik

Jr Hunter
i've decided that when i get around to obtaining my own set of clone armor that i'm probably going to make it a 41st Elite. I'm curious though...as i recall, in the RC book Triple Zero they say that Commander Gett is commander of the 41st Elite. Does anyone remember if the book gives an accurate description of how his armor looks, or even if he wears Phase I or II armor?

also, same goes for Cmdr. Levet. i can't find a description of his armor in True Colors, so the same questions: does anyone know what Phase armor he wears and what colors/extras he has on it?

Thanks!

A.T.

Just so you know Gett is not the 41st elite commander Gree is. I would assume that Gett was apart of Etain's troops which if I remember right was not named. Their armor was not described at all either. Its been a year since I read the book though. BUT they do explain Das Verda which was the mandalorian war dance. Very cool. I don't think he was at all special except that he got a name in a book. Any and all can elaborate if thy have more to add.

at that point in the story they were all wearing phase 1 armor so commander Gett was the same as any other AOTC clone except he had yellow trim on his armor

ah i just checked in the book...they mention that Levet wears "yellow livery," so i'm assuming that means he still wears phase I armor...shame

and gett commands improcco company.

at the skirmish at dinlo
the improcco company served with the 41st elite legion with Gett as the comanding officer, but i think only because Gree was stuck behind enemy lines and needed extraction along with Sarlacc A and B Battalions of the 41st.

hmmm .... I may have teh wrong end of the stick here;

but the differences between Phase I and Phase II armour are so subtle as to be not much difference anyways.

the helmet ... not thats another subject

btw Torment - that lid u sport in ur avatar..... that flatness at the bottom of the T-visor..... is that a KAW lid?????

i agree the armor is not too different really
oh and when triple zero came out phase II armor was barely coming out
my bet is that Gett didnt get lucky and grab hold of it

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back