My wifes find????

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
My wife was looking at Fetts chest plate emblem as I was explaining the significance of the wheat sheaf. she suddenly said
"Oh and is the backwards 'F' for Fett?"

Well as i looked I thought Hey it is a backwards F

She then says

"oh and there is a 'T' in it as well"

Holy Moly :lol:

Chest_Logo.gif

Just checked my guitar to check the 'F' in Fender (hope that doesn't sound bad :lol: )

Fenders are made by the Fett family :lol: :lol:

Verrry old thread, but I found it trying to get info on whether the backwards F may indeed have been inspired by Fender guitars becaus thats what it always reminded me of, too.

I found no such info.
But maybe I can shed some light on the emblem "in universe":

• It is called "Jasters Feather", so no connection with Fett meaning farmer in mando'a
  • Jaster Mereel was a Mandalorian (and Mand'alor, the leader of all Mandalorian clans) who adopted Jango Fett, an orphaned farmers child
  • "Jasters Feather" is also called "Jasters Journeyman Protector Sigil", where it was a unique-to-him emblem
    (the Journeyman Protectors being something of a policing group on Jasters and Jangos home planet, Concord Dawn)
  • It was sported on Jasters, later Jangos ship, although I don't known, whether the logo was added by Jango
  • Boba wore it on his armor as an homage to Jaster and possibly Jango

Bit late to the party but doesn't this backwards F on the journeyman sigil translate to "D" or 'Dorn' in the Star Wars Language ?

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back