Best Jango Helmet?

I've been looking around for a while now at Boba helmets, Alot of good ones out there, Basically what i was wondering is who makes the best Jango helmets? And how can i contact the people who make them?

Thanks in advance,
Neil.

Well there really is no comparison. It's the FP CC. But that's unfair to BKBT and other makers since the FP CC was cast off one of the real ILM Jango helmets and its cold cast just like the original helmets. So the best original Jango sculpt is BKBT IMO.

How would i get in contact with BKBT? Sorry, Still kinda new to this. Also, If i bought a Boba kit, And painted it like Jango's, Would that work? Thanks for the help guys, Really appreciate it.

I feel the screen cast is a little too small for medium/large body types. I really like the BKBT Jango and the extra room it has on the inside. Plus, I like that the BKBT is symetrical and doesn't have the flaws the screen-cast helmet does.(y)

Yes, i like the BKBT helmet, for my height and body type is perfect for me, I'm 5'9", 194 lbs. I using some scale reference picture, to measure every piece and the helmet was the right one (bottom part is 10.5" wide, and from top to bottom is 13" -/+, and the quality is nice (y)..

Yeah, I was fortunate enough to get a set of BKBT stuff from him before he went on his temp retirement. Great helmet.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back