Scratchbuilt Blaster

FettDad

Active Hunter
hey everyone, finally getting around to posting some pics of my progress...i made my blaster in reference to obiwan's academy, and kind of added little touches myself...i know that it is not accurate, by any means, but i like the way it turned out...let me know what you guys think, and once again, be gentle, cause i didnt know about all your wisdom here at TDH when i started it an worked on it...;)

blaster2.jpg

blaster6.jpg

blaster3.jpg

blaster4.jpg

Considering you didn't have access to the wealth of knowledge here when you started it, I'd say it turn out real good. Now that you do now, I'm sure you can tell what needs to be done to make it more accurate.
I can't tell, did you use a Colt 1911, or a Beretta 90two? I'm no gun expert, but thats just kinda what it looks like.
The scope needs to be turned around backwards, reverse of how it'd actually be used in real life. The shiny part of the barrel needs to be tad longer maybe?
Again, wait for more feedback.
For a scratchbuilt first time, very good. Better than what I could do.

Not too bad. When you told me what you used I was skeptical (when you didn't mention wiper blades) I wasn't thinking ESB. Better than I thought it would be. Well Done!

we should have a thread for non-screen accurate props. :) yours looks very kool indeed. If you put a sling on it she would look even better! If you want to see mine I have 2 blasters (1 ESB and one ROTJ) I VERY LOOSLEY based mine on.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back