Is tk409 a TDH regular on here?

vadr h8r

Hunter
I'm sure you guys know that tk409 a.k.a. Chris B. has the most awesome job in the world. a video game artist. and gets to work with Cliffy B. on top of that! My question is can we get any underground top secret info :lol: from the upcoming game Gears of War 2. Just a thought. I remember last year when I seen that his Fett fell over in his office and broke his helmet. I almost cried!

I doubt that he will be able to say anything. Firstly he is a very busy guy, and secondly he would have signed a Non Disclosure Agreement for his work on such things..

hehe yep and he like to keep his job, don't expect anything much

I have NDA signed myself and wouldn't breaking it for nothing

I dont know anyone that would break a NDA - my own cousin was interviewing for a contract job to work on some video game - he couldnt/wouldnt even tell me what the company was or any generalities about the project.

Hi vadr_h8r, I can only share what has been released already. The latest and greatest info on Gears of War2 was just published in GameInformer magazine. Grab it at your local EB Games
http://www.joystiq.com/2008/04/08/game-informer-drop-gears-of-war-2-details/

One of the things mentioned in the article is the new feature of collecting items to warn you of what's coming next, tell more back story, etc. One of my tasks was to design the collectibles and texture them. I can't say what each of them are, but they are varied. I also designed a new language with characters and glyphs that will be part of the clues. That's about all I can say. It's definitely fun stuff. Wish I could post pics, but we'll have to wait for November. To see my past work, check out BartlettIndustries.com

Thanks for the interest!

gow013.jpg

thanks for the info. i definitely didn't want you to say anything that would get you into trouble. i just like the most up to date inside track info. it seems like everything i read on gamepro.com i have already heard 3 weeks before from somebody else. lol here is a video game pitch for ya. use the UT3 engine for a mandalorian fps. now that would rock. i cant remember the last good star wars game. lucasarts needs to let your team do it. thanks again! tell cliffy if you keep designing them ill keep buying them!

i feel bad saying it... but just couldn't get into gears. too much thinking :)

i'm more of an unreal tournament sort of guy. i just got the ps3 version of the latest UT game and love it!

You're killin' me smalls! (Insert face slap smilie here) ;) GOW is second to only one game...Halo.

i don't like halo either

*ducks*

seriously... they both have too much plot and not enough shoot! stick me in an arena with a bunch of explosives and respawn points every 10 feet and i'm good to go!

I didn't know 409 worked on games. Cool info! That Dental Hygiene Cannon (DHC) looks SWEET!

7602, sounds like unreal tournament is just the game for you. Try hooking up a USB keyboard/mouse to that PS3, it'll make the game SO fast paced, if your used to those controls.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back