Star Wars days at Disneyworld?

mirkwood

Well-Known Hunter
I heard a rumor that Disneyworld is having Star Wars day the first weekend in June. Jeremy Bulloch is suppose to be one of the first guests. Can anyone tell me if this is true?

I've been wanting to go to Disneyworld for a while and this might just be enough of an excuse for me to go.

Thanks

He will indeed be there. Star Wars weekends will be every full 3-day weekend in June, starting the 6th.

If you are a 501st member, PM me, cause there is stuff that goes on you might be interested in, if you are making the trip down.

I know at least 3 people from the Carolina Garrison are going. I had planned to go, then the decided to cancel out because of some other stuff happening. If Jeremy is going to be there, I'm going.

Hey Wolfie, I'll shoot a PM.

Charlie

the reason for the PMing btw is because some of the info is 501st only to prevent some , for lack of a better term, crazies, from showing up pretending to be 501st :) This is a public forum with very little hidden from view, so anyone could come here looking for info on SWWs and us, and use it in a way that was used last year.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything :) just wanted to throw that out there.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back