Zuckuss Zuckuss Mask...I'm Stumped

MandoMan

Active Hunter
I've been seriously considering a Zuckuss costume (since I'm already a bigger guy, I won't need any padding to look right :lol: ), but I'm completely stumped on the helmet. I've tried Ebay for the past half a year, but kept coming up empty. Also talked to one of the guys at Polymer Armory, since they had one on their website. They said they were considering making copies for sale, but I haven't heard anything back from them either. I know there weren't any made commercially available, so that's a dead end as well.

I haven't started anything else on this costume, because if I can't get a hold of the mask, there's no point. And there's no way I'd be able to sculpt that thing with my lack of talent. :(

Does anyone have any leads on this? I've visited the Phoenix Squadron forums, but I think I have to be 501st to post on there.

have you tried oveer at the RPF? Some one over there might have a better idea...even though it is a bounty hunter :D

wayne

sweet. somewhere down the road i saw that this site was based out of raleigh. i'm not sure if he has a finger in this, but i kinda know chris g.

wilmiwood i a wretched hive of scum and villainy...

Not to derail, but glad to see another NC member. I was down in Wilmington/Carolina Beach this weekend.

-Matt

I just seen one on eBay today! it looked pretty good and the price wasnt bad $500
I cant list the auction but here are some pics of it look under star wars costume and you should find it.

z1.JPG

z2.JPG

z3.JPG

looks like a couple metal collanders for the eyes, and a sink drain for the "mouth"

He's on the RPF if you want to get in touch with him. I just talked to him recently. Same username, Halo_1.

Minus the robes, straps and weapon, He's got pretty much everything else.

Cost for a raw kit is $950 + shipping.
He can send you pics too.

IMG_3338.jpg

IMG_3336.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back