Quick Clarification Needed: Jango Hose Fittings

Spacescopie

Jr Hunter
Guys

Before I go ahead and start dremeling can I confirm that the hose setup for Jango Gauntlets is as follows:

Right Gauntlet
Flame Thrower - NO FITTING
Side Ancillary (Top) - Flange Nut
Side Ancillary (Bottom) - Flange Nut

Left Gauntlet
Side Ancillary (Top) - Hose Barb
Side Ancillary (Bottom) - Hose Barb

Thanks in advance

Don't know exactly how accurate my set up is, but here's how I did my gauntlets. :)

IMG00587.jpg

IMG00588.jpg

The main thing to keep in mind is that with the kit gauntlets, the top hose attachment on the right gaunt is typically just a tube. Seeing as mine are scratch built, I figured that I'd throw another barb there just to ensure that the connection was solid. ;)

Actually, if you look very closely at the original gauntlets, all five hose attachment points are barbed.(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well what do ya know... I fluked into accuracy, sort of. ;)

Thanks for your input Cruzer. I know full well that you've put countless hours into researching Jango. I'll sleep better now knowing that Spacescopie has the accurate answer to his question. :)

It's just a recessed barb instead of an exposed one. The recess hole can be drilled with a 1/2" drill bit and made deep enough to recess the barb and for about 1/8"-3/16" of the hose to tuck into the hole. The hose on the original gauntlets is actually tucked into the hole.;)

...I just realized I've spent way to much time looking at these gauntlets:D

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back