Family Guy Giant Chicken Boba Fett

For those who haven't yet seen it.

This is shown on the last two seconds of an easter egg found on the Blue Harvest DVD. (go into features, and click on the area where Meg rears her head.) The next episode (ESB) will be called "Something something something... Dark Side" A clear reference to a past Family Guy joke about the Emperor's formula for good dialog. I apologize for the low quality, as the image is scaling upwards for the 2sec it is shown, so it's hard to get a clear screen cap. There are also videos floating around on YouTube of this short clip.

(Sad that they still can't put the right blaster with the right suit... did anybody else have no idea the giant chicken's name is Ernie? Apparently, it's revealed when him and his wife take Peter out to dinner. For some reason the jet pack and rangefinder are way off. But I'm not about to argue the accuracy of a Fett suit worn by a chicken... at least he's still got the toe-spikes... somewhat...)

Now... who's willing to color it in to look like Boba?

(y)Take a look....

I filled most of the parts in.

Boba fett chicken02 (2).jpg

You guys keep coloring the pack wrong
It's ROTJ, not ESB

Well, the next Star Wars family guy episode is based off of Empire Strikes Back, not ROTJ. But they might go off of the ROTJ version for the ESB episode, due to the fact that the blaster and Ammo belt look ROTJ.

So its possible that the jet pack is also ROTJ colors.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back