Scratchbuilt 32" Millennium Falcon

Great work... The little details... The paintjob... Would you gamble that great Falcon in a Sabacc Game? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just HAD to look again today!:love

This is too much!:wacko I still can't get over the fact how magnificent this MASTERPIECE looks! :eek:

I'm blown away!
P..e...t....e.......r

(if it ever takes up too much space in your house, just send it to me; I can store it for you, plenty of space in my home)
;)

BobaFettAvatar-animated01.gif

"With great power comes great responsibility"

That has to be the best bit of scratchbuilding I've ever seen. :eek: :eek: :eek: The amount of stuff that catches your eye as you look at the exterior is incredible and I nearly peed my pants when I saw what you'd done in the cockpit and gun turret. A build time of six or seven years you say?......Hmmmm!
You are now officially classed as INSANE.......But in the nicest possible way of course. (y)

Thanks again everyone. Even my wife, who is definitely not a sci-fi fan, thinks the Falcon is pretty cool. :)

......Hmmmm!
You are now officially classed as INSANE.......But in the nicest possible way of course. (y)

Oh believe me, you're not telling me anything I don't already know. :lol: :cheers

wow.

words. cant, find them. i dont think they exist for this amount of awesome. So I made one up for you. that thing is fanfrigginspifftacular

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back